Unified Media Station
Streamlined for capturing the presentation and the presenter including audio on both channels.
UMS-4 records crystal clear Full High Deﬁnition (FHD) videos that will
produce life-like reproduction of presentations.
4 INPUT DUAL-CHANNEL RECORDING
POWERFUL WEB CONTROL PANEL
SCHEDULED RECORDING & UPLOADING
LIVE MEETING CONNECT
Why Choose Us?
- Eduscope Unified Media Station (UMS-4) Wins a Merit Award in the Education Category at APICTA 2022 -Islamabad Pakistan (Asian Pacific ICT Award). APICTA 2022 has 16 Countries.
- Eduscope Winning Gold Award at the inaugural ICSDB Excellence Awards 2022 (International Conference on Sustainable and Digital Business)
- Eduscope UMS-4 Won the Gold Award in the Category of Education at the National ICT Awards NBQSA 2022.
- Eduscope UMS-4 Won the Overall Silver Award at the National ICT Awards NBQSA 2022.
- Eduscope Lecture Capture received the Gold Award in the category of Learning and Education at the e-swabhimani awards ceremony in 2019.
Record Everything Everywhere
UMS-4 records 2 independent video feeds out of 4 input sources of
3 different types. Each track will be recorded with 1080p Full HD
quality at 30 frames per second. Recordings are stored on the onboard HDD or NAS (Network
Attached Storage) and can be uploaded to a remote server via
secure FTP or can be copied to an external USB storage. This
flexibility will meet the needs of users in Education, Conferencing,
AV, Public Sector, Justice and Worship.
With our recommended Auto-Tracking Video Cameras we have
eliminated the need for videographers.
Through the GUI all network cameras can be operated remotely by
UMS-4 has completely removed the need for manual intervention
enabling enterprise-wide simultaneous recordings to be carried out
Enhance Live Meeting Experience
UMS-4 has been designed to operate seamlessly with video
conferencing software such as Zoom, MS Teams, Google Meet and
This allows UMS-4 to act as a camera during the video conference
and enables multi-camera layouts to be presented to the meeting.
Concurrent Delivery for Multiple Audiences
UMS-4’s unique configuration flexibility allows for delivering
presentations to local and remote audiences simultaneously.
You can combine Local Video, Remote Video, Local Presentation,
Local Audio and Remote Audio to produce an immersive and
UMS-4’s output can be Live-Streamed directly to multiple
destinations including Facebook Live, YouTube Live, LinkedIn Live
and Twitch. Using the direct multi-streaming capability we have
eliminated the need to employ third party re-streaming services.
Pair with Eduscope LVMS
Deep integration with Eduscope Lecture Video Management
System (LVMS) lets you manage the recorded videos
effortlessly in the cloud.
The recorded content can be uploaded immediately or can be
scheduled for upload during off-peak hours saving valuable
Through Eduscope Cloud recordings can be scheduled centrally.